The Mission of St. Alegis
The Mission of St. Alegis is to work with nation and local officials, New Testament ‘Thought Leaders’ and any and all humanitarian groups to build sustainable living cycles for the people that live in and reside within: The Bahamas, The Caribbean Region and the Eastern African Nations.
St. Alegis presses into its efforts via the following Work Flow Diagraph:
- Works with Thought and Community and Church Leaders
- Develops Relationship with Local Pastors in Each Setting
- Emphasis is for the Local Pastor to Become the Local and Regional “Hero”
- Develop Teaching and Instructional Curricula
- Purchase Products and Goods and Send to Local Pastors
- Local Pastors Distribute these Products and Goods as “Seed” Entrepreneurial Projects
- Locals ‘sell’ the Products and Goods and Build Sustainable Income Sources
- Key Initial Product: Water Filtration and Water Purification Containers and Systems
Hand-in-Hand and Eco-System of Sustainable Compassion and Strength:
St. Alegis is a connector of caring individuals, organizations and congregations from the ‘First World’ Nations linked directly and inseparably to The ‘Poorest of The Poor’. The stated intention of St. Alegis is to eliminate poverty and the plight of unsafe drinking water through empowering local pastors and their existing congregations.